From: dhopper at ameritech.net (mobly99)
Subject: possible MS03-026 worm?

Not I that was scanned or exploited, but anyway...
As my subject stated my belief is that it was a possible worm. Who knows
I am not a programmer and couldn't disassemble to save my ass - which is
why I pass it on to others with the skill to do so.

I've heard from some sources that the dcomx.exe may contain an IRC
"auto-rooter" / w32/lolol.worm.gen

Dave