From: m00m00 at singapore.net (Moot Industries)
Subject: [MOOT INDUSTRIES] AIM Packet Injection for fun and propfit

       =============[ FORE EVERYWON BUT AOLZ WORKERS EYES ONLY! ]===============

       NOTICE       NOTICE        NOTICE       NOTICE        NOTICE       NOTICE

            AIM Packet Injection for fun and propfit by MOOT INDUSTRIES

    ============[        Easy Details

  First off i'd like to REMIND people of the fact that if you're an AOL employee you
MUST leave immediatly and quit reading this now. an AOL employee SHALL NOT go on and
MUST NOT fix it. Cause i have copyrighted it. IF you do so. AOL COMPANY YOU WILL BE SUED
due to the US PATROIT ACT and the DMCA. AND THE RIAA AND THE NPAA.

  The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in Websters dictionary.

This is a serious issue. HIGHLY TECHNICAL. SO FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELT.

  You have 3 computers. 2 on your local LAN. One across the globe or where ever. You
are chating with your friend. You use direct connect to send pictures and then all the sudden
someone from your local lan can log in under your name. With the user name and password
a window will pop up saying you've logged on from a different location. and it appears that
aim disconnects yet you are still chating with this fellow. the person who just logged on with
your name can send comments to the person you're talking to and YOU won't see them. The only
good thing is the person on your local network can't see what you're typing or the person
on the other side of the globe,

   ============[         Technical Details

First we have 3 NODES we will name them respectivly NODE 00000001 NODE 00000010
NODE 00000011. Node 00000001 and NODE 00000010 are on the same home network. (WINDOZE
CAUSE LNUX SUXS(98SE)) ANYWAYS. LES SKIP THE DETAILS! You ARE CHIT CHATING about
THE SAD SORRY TAIL ON RUBI-CON 6 ISN"T GOING TO EXSIST. AND YOU'RE CRYING then all
the sudden a window pops up on your screen and says you logged on at another location.
You say OH NO! but you're dUMB and you click OTAY! OH yeah i forgot to tell you you're on
NODE 00000001 and talking with NODE 00000011 YOU're CHIT CHATING FROM THOUSANDS OF HUNDREDS
OF MILES AWAY. *YAWN* all this work has made me tired. THEN YOUR LITTLE SISTER WHO JUST
HAPPENS TO BE A COMPUTER HACKER STEALS YOUR PASSWORD THANKS TO HER KEYLOGGER SHE DOWNLOADED
FROM JOE'S WAREZ she loggs ON YOUR AIM NAME IN THE OTHER ROOM. AND! SHE STARTS TYPING MESSAGES
TO YOUR INTERNT GIRLFRIEND WHO TURNS OUT IS A GAY GUY. OH GEEZ. SHE CAN'T READ WHAT YOU'RE
SAYING BUT SHE CAN SAY STUFF. YOU CAN'T SEE IT. BUT YOUR INTENRET GIRLFRIEND WHO REALLY IS A
GAY GUY IS.

  ============[ Now its time to say goodbye...

  Moot Industries is compiled of 45 active members in all 9 continents of the world.

SHOUT OUTS - not_me2, for not giving me a shell.

       =============[ FORE EVERYWON BUT AOLZ WORKERS EYES ONLY! ]===============

       NOTICE       NOTICE        NOTICE       NOTICE        NOTICE       NOTICE

            ==[look for the new riaa paper coming soon by moot industries]==