From: Mike.Keighley at lexicon.co.uk (Mike.Keighley@...icon.co.uk)
Subject: MSblast worm

Ah, yes.  The vulnerability does indeed exist in NT.
But with respect, what Jasper asks is whether the *MSblast worm* affects
NT ?
The exploit code and discussions on here seem to suggest it targets only
2000 and XP.

Does *this exploit* target NT successfully ?  Not that I have seen /
heard.
Could an exploit be written which exploits NT ?  Oh yes.

--
Mike