From: pappgeza at tolna.net (Geysap)
Subject: aside:  worm vs. worm?

Hello,
I wrote one article, unfortunately in Hungarian. That paper is addressed to,
so that what size is on account of damage MS. MS you look on programme bug
plenty of, and, so that every bugnoz may make the most of worm, what. Must
not search, all this is ahead of you.

Your verdict she, faulty does he land? Man follows, up whom bug, and
does one malware write? MS is, what just every programme bug.

The writing herein is in Hungarian: http://www.gyik.com precisely herein:
 http://www.gyik.com/indices.php?/option=articles&task=viewarticle&artid=275&Itemid=3

Burden that:
Name: W32/Hawawi-The
Other dubbing: I-Worm.Hawawi, W32/Holar.d@MM, W32.Hawawi.Worm, Win32/Hawawi.the, Holar-F
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/MS01-027.asp
-
Name: W32/Yaha-T
Other names: WORM_YAHA.N, W32/Yaha.t@MM
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/MS01-027.asp.-

Virus's name: W32/Gruel-Fam
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/MS01-027.asp.-

Name: W32/Oror-R
Other name: I-Worm.Roron.51, WORM_OROR.Q
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/MS01-027.asp.-

Virus's name: W32/Mimail-The
http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/ie/downloads/critical/330994/default.asp

Name: W32/Nimda-The
Other names: W32.Nimda.A@mm, Code Rainbow, every, Nimbda
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms00-078.asp.-
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/topics/Nimda.asp./

etc. Your verdict, faulty who is that?
--
?dv?zlettel,
  Geysap                             mailto:pappgeza@...na.net

www.gyik.com

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus!

Ezt a levelet a
Sophos Anti-Virus(c)  Version  3.72
(c) 1989,2002 Sophos Plc, www.sophos.com
Magyar kepviselet: www.swoffice.org/tmsi/sophos/frame_sophos.html
Engine Version: 2.13
ellenorizte.
This E-mail is checked with Sophos Anti-Virus(c) & DrWeb plug-in (c)
This system protects firewall Keiro (c)