From: rms at computerbytesman.com (Richard M. Smith)
Subject: Microsoft urging users to buy Harware Firewalls

Context is important.  We are talking about home computers here.  IPSEC
and multiple servers aren't very relavent to most home computer users.
If someone has more than one computer on a home network, they probably
already have a NAT box to share the network connection.  The suggestion
here is that for folks who are running only one computer should also get
a NAT box if they are connecting to the Internet via a cablemodem or DSL
connection.  NAT boxes have this nice characteristic that they act as a
firewall.

Richard