From: cheekypeople at sec33.com (CHeeKY)
Subject: Firewalls

why are you buying application layer firewalls? dont as a security person
you learn anything?

get hold of a spare 386, and make a netbsd, ipcop, smoothwall, linux based
firewall, alot of fun and a shit load better, I will personally stick with
my checkpoint box, but please please start taking ya firewalls of your own
machines, they deserve a place of their own, ON THEIR OWN BOX, Tiny and the
rest have all been breached with deep packet inspections through nemesis, at
the end of the day, its still Layer 7

Regards