From: tom.koehler at gmx.net (Tom Koehler)
Subject: curious email

I see quite a lot of stuff like that coming at
our mail system. I believe its called the nigera
connection. The various storys have gained cult status
in germany (http://www.nigeria-connection.de sorry page in
german). The last one I remember is from last week supposedly
coming from swizterland trying to get at some money sombody
owned how died in the Lockerby crash (quite tastless that).
Those are all schemes to get at your money
hth
tom