From: jarlin at ifrance.com (Jarlin)
Subject: Execution Flow Control (EFC)

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 07:13:50 -0500, Shanphen Dawa <list@...dlined.com>
wrote:

> This was posted to bugtraq.
>
> http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/333451/2003-08-13/2003-08-19/0
>
> The author of the software claims any machine running this
> Execution Flow Control (EFC) program is 100%. I think 100% is a tad bit
> arrogant, and I can't wait till he has to eat his words. The website is a
> tad under the professional type websites I would take seriously, but I
> thought this might spark a good discussion, and get us off that bl*st*r
> w*rm.
>
> http://203.197.88.14/
> http://203.197.88.14/efc
I'm not a good coder but , now that the box is miss configured , have acces
to shadow and passwd file :s , also to webshell sources (don't know if can
find it in the wild , but in the /var/www/html/webshell.tar.gz :p)
not really in view of the topic , but craking it give us what the author
want to avoid with EFC (having acces to it ...) regards

--
Jarlin l'enchanteur