From: scottp at dreamwright.com (Scott Phelps / Dreamwright Studios)
Subject: SoBig.F strange problem

Yeah, I'll vouch for the quality of the multi-threaded SMTP engine, I'm up
over a 500 count right now (3 more while writing that first line). But it
seems to be broken in other areas, I think I'm getting copies from just a
few people. The writer should have added a few checks to spread the joy
around a bit more. I trying to think of somebody I know at MSU :)