From: michael at bluesuperman.com (Michael Gale)
Subject: [Fwd: Edwards AFB shut down by W32Blaster]
 (fwd)

	Please ... if a MCSE is in charge of a network and something happens, like everyone on the network gets the MSBLASTER worm then the MCSE is as much at fault as Microsoft is.

Microsoft builds the piece of sh*t but the MCSE are the ones pushing it down everyone's throat saying "Look at how user friend and secure this is".

Any real MCSE would know that windows is crap and should therefor do a better job of protecting the internal network.

Michael.