From: madduck at madduck.net (martin f krafft)
Subject: Re: Administrivia: Testing Emergency Virus Filter..

also sprach Thor Larholm <lists.netsys.com@...ript.dk> [2003.08.20.0038 +0200]:
> The problem with virii such as this is not the software but the
> wetware - the bewildered enduser who fails to use his machine in
> a secure manner responsible to his community.

Only partially right, the other part is bugs in software and
automation techniques that make viruses much easier and effective.
Moreover, it's operating system design. If I caught a virus on my
UNIX system, I might be sending it on if the virus is smart enough
to figure out a way to get into control and to execute sendmail.
However, it won't be able to infest the system and other local
users.

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@...duck

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

printer not ready.
could be a fatal error.
have a pen handy?