From: chows at ozemail.com.au (gregh)
Subject: Re: Filtering sobig with postfix

Just wanted to mention that I have been testing a few Windows based anti spam progs for customers. Spamkiller has the ability to pick things out quite nicely that some others dont appear to do. I have found the Sobig emails all seem to have a header line in it with "Found to be clean" as a way to attempt to fool something or other that there is no virus attached to the email. Filtering on that header seems to keep them all out so far.

Noted the FROM header can be anyone, like other viruses have done in the past, from the infected system's email address book or possibly anywhere on the hard disk.

Greg.