From: Bojan.Zdrnja at LSS.hr (Bojan Zdrnja)
Subject: SoBig.F strange problem

I can confirm this. I can see same thing here, but only a small number of
e-mails.

I believe something in-between me and the sender is stripping out
attachments, as you said, but incorrectly so we're receiving those messages
without the attachment.

I probably don't have to mention specially all those MTA's which are sending
notifications back to (faked) senders.

OTOH, e-mail system stopped ~30.000 Sobig.F viruses in last 12 hours - it's
not bad.

Regards,

Bojan Zdrnja