From: MRMyers at anteon.com (Myers, Marvin)
Subject: [Fwd: Caveat Emptor: Verizon's email service and  ol 'live' customer support challenges]

I too use Verizon DSL, and unlike you, I do not have the same issue with
the spam folder as you. My spam folder is not a copy of my Inbox and it
automatically empties instead of filling up. Check your settings on the
options page. I get over 400 spam e-mails a day and have never had my
mailbox fill up. And I have only a 10MB limit. As for the insecure
login, I do agree somewhat, with the exception that of all of the people
I know who use it I have not heard of one of them being compromised.
Can't say the same for Yahoo and the other freebies.