From: robert at rootprompt.net (Robert Banniza)
Subject: Re: Filtering sobig with postfix

Sorry if this has already been posted as I haven't read the full thread.
However, I'm blocking SoBig with the following entry in body_checks:

/(filename|name)=.*\.((doc|zip|exe|xls|jpg|gif|png|pdf)\.exe|bat|asd|chm|com|dll|hlp|hta|js|jse|lnk|ocx|pif|scr|shb|shs|vb|vbe|vbs|vxd|wsf|wsh)/
reject

Robert