From: suicyc0 at hush.com (suicyc0@...h.com)
Subject: Interscan - path disclosure - WAS:SpamAssasin - path disclosure

Often?  Maybe, maybe not.  They may not even be on the same box.

VirusWall can sit on it's own server and NOT insert a received header.
 Or as I mentioned before, something like MailScanner can be configured
to call both packages.

What is the proper tool for the job?  Honestly, I love Trend's VirusWall..
their eManager content filter and/or their Spam Prevention Service on
the other hand, leave a lot to be desired for spam filtering.

Of the products I've evaluated for my own organization, I can't say anybody
has the "proper tool" for both virus & spam filtering.

For my personal domain, I will continue to use the combination of MailScanner,
 spamassassin, and Trend's virus engine (among others) to filter email.
 So far, I haven't found a better combination.