From: pauls at utdallas.edu (Schmehl, Paul L)
Subject: DCOM/RPC story (Analogy)

The kid hasn't even been formally charged yet, much less gone to trial
or been convicted, so your statement is meaningless at best.

> Enron executives lie/cheat/steal, governments
> execute/murder/overthrow, Martha Stewart intentionally
> swindles stock holders out of mucho ca$h and none of these
> people have received the punishment that they all deserve.

Neither the Enron execs nor Martha Stewart have been to trial yet, so
how can you even say this?

> The sad truth is that money talks. Wealth is power in this
> world and if you don't have it you're just another cow in the
> field...being herded along by thoses who have wealth and
> power - it's fu3king sad...

This is quite a leap from "18 year-old arrested for creating blaster
variant".  Don't you think you ought to wait for the results before
bemoaning them?

Paul Schmehl (pauls@...allas.edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas