From: sbirl at temple.edu (Birl)
Subject: Need contact in the BTOPENWORLD.COM securit
 y department

As it was written on Aug 28, thus Thor Larholm spake unto full-disclosure@....:

Thor:  Return-Path: <full-disclosure-admin@...ts.netsys.com>
Thor:  Sender: full-disclosure-admin@...ts.netsys.com
Thor:  Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 22:12:41 +0200
Thor:  From: Thor Larholm <lists.netsys.com@...ript.dk>
Thor:  To: full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com
Thor:  Subject: Re: [Full-Disclosure] Need contact in the BTOPENWORLD.COM
Thor:      securit y department
Thor:
Thor:  > From: "Birl" <sbirl@...ple.edu>
Thor:  > As "compliant" as they can be with the RFC, numerous emails Ive sent to
Thor:  > both abuse@...penworld.com and postmaster@...penworld.com have gone
Thor:  > unanswered.
Thor:  >
Thor:  > And considering that they are outside of the US, I dont bother pursuing it
Thor:  > since our government cant do much about it.
Thor:
Thor:  Out of curiosity, what do you believe your government can do about USA based
Thor:  companies that do not answer mail sent to abuse and postmaster mailboxes?
Thor:
Thor:  I'm curious, since a lot of spamfriendly ISPs in USA seem to route those exact
Thor:  mails to /dev/null.
Thor:
Thor:
Thor:  Regards
Thor:  Thor Larholm
Thor:  PivX Solutions, LLC - Senior Security Researcher

Depends on the type of abuse we're talking about.  Since the original
thread is about viruses, the US government wouldnt do anything mostly
likely.

But when comes down to hacking via worms, etc, there is a group of
citizens often refered to as the F.B.I. that our University deals with.

 Scott Birl                              http://concept.temple.edu/sysadmin/
 Senior Systems Administrator            Computer Services   Temple University