From: rlanguy at hotmail.com (Lan Guy)
Subject: Fwd: How to Steal a Mainframe

It gets better:
http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2003/s940224.htm

The Customs and Immigration Authority chose to cover up about the theft
until is was leaked:
GAIL BATMAN: We did expect that perhaps immediately after the incident that
it would have been in the press. When it didn't, I assumed. we all assumed
that it wouldn't and if it hadn't been for this leak, I think it's not an
appropriate matter to be canvassed in public.

And then a customs minister taking about file servers:

 Senator Ellison stresses the computers did not have secrets stored on them.

CHRIS ELLISON: As I understand it, these computer servers are not used for
top secret information and have been to facilitate information and
communication across the customs network. They did not store thousands of
confidential files as has been stated.

Lan Guy