From: khermansen at ht-technology.com (Kristian Hermansen)
Subject: Product activation is exploitable

Activation can be disabled through a number of different processes while
running in "Safe Mode".  Check astalavista.box.sk for a good Activation
Crack, but beware than many of these are labeled incorrectly and are
actually just SP1 upgrade hacks (from corporate version).  Basically, you
just change your key to a supplied key thats in the program (wonder why
Miscrosoft hasn't blacklisted these keys?!?!) and then you can use Windows
Update just fine (since corp key is blacklisted).

Kris Hermansen