From: list at nutz.ch (Adrian Nutz)
Subject: Ankit Fadia - A Reality

Dear,

maybe some people write/say stupid stuff, but what is considered stupid
also depends on the reader/listener. Maybe someone considers the
information given by Ankit Fadia useful, or amusing or whatever.

No matter what you think about it, when writing to a list you should
keep a minimum of good manners and your wording for sure isn't.

The purpose of this list is to share "any information pertaining to
vulnerabilities" (quoted from the list-charter). This is why I am here
and read the posts...
I don't mind discussions going a bit offtopic or getting on thou
everything has been discussed. But I do mind such insulting post, no
matter who is insultet.

Dear other list-members: Please let us not start a long discussion about
manners on the list, I believe that who subscribs to any list should
know about on-list behaviour and therefore I see no need to discuss this
here.

kind regards,
Adrian Nutz

- not hiding cowardly behind a pseudonym