From: rahnemann at affinity-mortgage.com (Robert Ahnemann)
Subject: MS03-039 has been released - critical

I ran the test program (as linked by MS) to see if the network showed as
patched.  I haven't patched any of the machines with the 039 code, but
all are patched with the 026 one (original one as of July 16th)  Does
this exploit still work (as in leave a vuln) if we have patched 026?
Might be a dumb question, but I bet other people are thinking it too.