From: life_is_so_boring at yahoo.co.in (**Saurabh**)
Subject: Unwanted file download on Yahoo

Hello Evry1!

Well iam new to this list so a lil info ... a 15 yr
old trying to learn more ...

newyz my prob :-- while reading my mails on yahoo (i
was reading the FD digest) suddenly the media bar
popped up n my DAP asked me if i shud download a file
"1.exe" frm a link i mistakenly deleted. thr was no
other site open at dat time ... iam running windows XP
with IE 6.0.2600 on defalut secruity settings .. i hv
the patch for DCOM 1 installed ... i guess this has
smthing to do with the IE vulnerabilty bt is possible
dat evn yahoo has a bug running on it trying to
download malformed media files.

Plzz gimme some info on this ...

-- appu :-X