From: marc at eeye.com (Marc Maiffret)
Subject: Foundstone DCOM Scanner

If you have any specific bug in our tool that you know of I would love to
know about it. We currently do not have any reports. It obviously is good to
be the first however it is simple logic to understand that being the first,
with a broken tool, will not leave a good taste in clients mouths, therefore
quickest to the market is not always good in the long run. so with that you
should always want to strive for accuracy, although knowing not everything
will be perfect. that is at least what i think...

Signed,
Marc Maiffret
Chief Hacking Officer
eEye Digital Security