From: lists at ciphin.com (Todd Mitchell - lists)
Subject: Blocking Music Sharing.

It's probably easiest to create policies & procedures regarding P2P
transfer and then rather than block it and have the traffic bounce to
another port simply rate limit the traffic on a border router to
something were users won't use it because it is too slow.

Todd

--

| > |         |           "Johnson, Mark"            |
| > |         |           <mjohnson@...r.com>        |
| > |         |           Sent by:                   |
| > |         |           full-disclosure-admin@...ts|
| > |         |           .netsys.com                |
| > |         |                                      |
| > |         |                                      |
| > |         |           09/15/2003 12:37 PM        |
| > |         |                                      |
| > |---------+-------------------------------------->

| >   |

| >   |       To:       <full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com>

| >   |       cc:

| >   |       Subject:  [Full-Disclosure] Blocking Music
| > Sharing.