From: j at pureftpd.org (Jedi/Sector One)
Subject: Global *.net XSS, thank you Verisign(TM)

On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 08:35:43PM -0700, xss_slut@...hmail.com wrote:
> with a XSS bug, this works in IE:
> Other less exciting versions of this XSS:
> http://sitefinder.verisign.com/lpc?url=meow'><script>alert(document.cookie)</script><'

  Did you _at least_ tell Verisign about this before posting this?

  I mailed them about the exact same vuln yesterday and still got no answer
yet, so I guess you didn't care about letting them some time to actully know
about the flaw before posting this to full-disclosure.

  Bad boy.

--
		       Let internet explore your host
		    http://www.pivx.com/larholm/unpatched/