From: olafandjasper at hushmail.com (olafandjasper@...hmail.com)
Subject: IE Object Type Validation Vulnerability Exploit

Hello phlox,
Can you help me out here...I am in need of an explanation as to why page.hta
set off our virus scan bells.  I opened page.hta and my virus scan alerts
went off.  I am ... hopefull ... that it is a false positive.  Therefore,
 maybe you could explain what triggered this :
Scan type:  Realtime Protection Scan

Event:  Virus Found!
Virus name: Download.Trojan
File:  C:\x.exe