From: pdt at jackhammer.org (pdt@...khammer.org)
Subject: EXPLOIT : RPC DCOM (MS03-039)

Has anyone tested this exploit successfully?  I havn't been able to make
it work as of yet.  I tried the Target 0 type and have the exact DLL
versions referenced.  Just wondering if this is BS or there is some other
dependency on my test systems that isn't quite lining up.

Reguardless I think I am going to throw a sleeping bag in the back of the
car on the way to work tomorrow, I think there are some long days coming
up soon.