From: ml at intract.org (Michael Linke)
Subject: AW: AMDPatchB & InstallStub

This infected PC is only in use to administrate some server over here using
VPN lines. Here in our Network there are no additional copies of this
program.

But this PC has access to a corporate network via VPN and in this network I
saw this file again. It crashed in the moment I logged on via Windows
Terminal Service. But I was not able to find the program on this machine
after that.

So it seams as it came over VPN line to our machine here.

It uses 2-4 MB of RAM, 76 Handles and 2-3 Threads.
It was configured on our machine for load on booting using registry key:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Realtek 8139 fix"="amdpatchB.exe"

Regards,
Michael

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----