From: sgmasood at yahoo.com (S G Masood)
Subject: AMDPatchB & InstallStub

I had the "honour" :) of chatting with the IRC Ops on
this server just now. They accepted that it is a
botnet. When told their address was on FD, they
panicked and are now killing all new connections.

This might be useful:

8<------------
Welcome to the Internet Relay Network via The World
Wide NEWiSO, aaaa
Your host is Drones2.newiso.org, running version
u2.10.11.04
This server was created Thu Aug 21 2003 at 22:05:31
EST
Drones2.newiso.org u2.10.11.04 dioswkgx biklmnopstvr
bklov

I would've been fun if the original poster had
attached a sample of amdpatchb.exe.

--
Cheers,
S.G.Masood