From: ccexies at nus.edu.sg (Xie Chun Yan, Sherman)
Subject: RE: whoch DCOM exploit code are they speaking about here?

Just to clarify a bit, to my knowledge this screen shot is taken from an
exploit for MS03-026 . It's not for MS03-039. It was an internal version
developed by a security company in China. Correct me if I am wrong.

This http://www.k-otik.com/exploits/09.16.MS03-039-exp.c.php is by eyas
(he is a member of xfocus.org, same as flashsky). It's the first public
exploit for MS03-039 I've seen.

If you've seen references to other exploits, care to share?

Regards,
Sherman