From: exibar at thelair.com (Exibar)
Subject: Get the Tools You Need to Compete With Linux

BWHAHAHAHA.... finantual value of using a Microsoft product?  are they nuts?
I've never once seen the ISO for a Windows OS freely available BY Microsoft
for download at absolutely no charge....   Don't even get me started on
Office 2003 vs Open Office cost of ownership!

  Yikes!  Microsoft has flipped!

  Exibar