From: keith-list at mccammon.org (Keith W. McCammon)
Subject: Just when you thought Macafee stuff was safe!

Any chance this is caused by not excluding the spamkiller program
directories and/or repositories within the Virusscan engine?

Never used VSO, but this is standard practice for these types of
"overlapping" tools.  For example, directories associated with mail
server engines, SMTP gateways, etc. must be excluded from the system
engine to prevent duplicative scanning, as well as some more serious
stability issues.