From: knud at skodliv.dk (Knud Erik Højgaard)
Subject: dtors sell out ( phrack#62 )

morning_wood wrote:
> http://www.phrack.nl/phrack62/p62-0x06.txt
>
> Well, we are here to fully disclose, that indeed b0f did sell dtors
> warez to iDefense. b0f did receive 300 dollars in his paypal account
> (b0fnet@...oo.com) on March 4th, 2003.

Even though this text is simply snipped from somewhere else it deserves a
few comments.
b0f is not a part of dtors, nor did he ever sell anything belonging to
dtors.

> anyone want a copy of proof of payment to a dtors member??

A few idefense advisories clearly have my name in it, so I fail to see where
you're going with this. Perhaps you see this as '0day' as well. Why don't
you spend your time in a better way, for example by searching for some more
XSS 'vulnerabilities' or writing some of those .bat files.

> or unrealsed exploits ala' Knud Erik H?jgaard/kokanin

I'd like a copy of those please, for various reasons.

> ask and ye shall recieve

Howcome the people that have asked you havent yet recieved as you so
elegantly put it?

> LOLOLOLOL

Yes, lololololol 2tm omfg you r0xx0r etc. etc.

> morwodthanyouwilleverhave

I have a whole shed full, thank you, it's plenty for now.

> roots a bitch aint it

No, but silly taglines are.

--
kokanin