From: BlueBoar at thievco.com (Blue Boar)
Subject: An open question for Snort and Project Honeynet

Matsu Kandagawa wrote:
> Matsu.
> "who must be just some zit-faced chink PHC kid posting trolls from his
> mother's basement".

Seems the most likely case, doesn't it?  A name that sounds like it might
be real, but Google has never heard of it, nor the email address.  Sent
from a free, anonymizing email service that blocks the sender's IP, like
hush.com.  Asks questions that have already clearly been answered, overtly
attacks the same groups the PHC seem to dislike.

I must say, it's a much better worded troll than we usually get, but still.

> (I have no interest in addressing your ad-hominem attacks, so I just
> thought I'd say it for you and get that out of the way.)

Great.  Then since I've done exactly that, we won't have to hear back from
you, unless your purpose is to troll and just drag the conversation out in
an attempt to disrupt the list.

						BB