From: tmh at whitefang.com (Thamer Al-Harbash)
Subject: Swen Really Sucks

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003, Jason Coombs wrote:

> This whole situation sucks, and I want my Friday, Saturday,
> Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday back, please. Who do I have to sue
> in order to get lost days of my life back? People who knowingly
> write and release insecure software products should be put in
> small, wet, insect-infested holes and made to eat Hormel brand
> processed meat byproducts from a can.

Nice post, and I agree with the above sentiment completely. I'm
drowning in 1,200+ virus messages a day. I haven't posted to
Usenet all that much recently either.

A friend insists that I should munge my address and be "careful"
with it. Horseshit. I want my gawd damn internet back.

--
Thamer Al-Harbash
GPG Key fingerprint: D7F3 1E3B F329 8DD5 FAE3  03B1 A663 E359 D686 AA1F