From: evan.borgstrom at ca.mci.com (Evan Borgstrom)
Subject: Swen Really Sucks

Fact of the matter is that 99.999% of spammers out there have no where
near the ability to figure this out let alone set it up. Besides the
fact that we're really not talking about spam here in the first place
we're talking about virus propagation which I can pretty much guarantee
wont be using a valid from address.

If it's so "Terrible" why not mention something that's not "Terrible"?