From: pauls at utdallas.edu (Schmehl, Paul L)
Subject: Swen Really Sucks

Please tell me you don't believe this is true.  If you know anything
about SMTP you know that the MAIL FROM: can be anything you want it to
be.  And Swen certainly forges the sender, as the hundreds of bounces I
get will testify.  There is *nothing* in an SMTP transaction that you
can rely on except the headers *if* you know how to read headers.  If
you don't, even those will fool you.

Paul Schmehl (pauls@...allas.edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas