From: PoulWaJ at it-college.dk (Poul Wann Jensen)
Subject: IP Resolving problems with DSL user [sls]

He is probably useing NAT, ie. he has an internet IP address at the ISP,
192.xxx or similar. The ISP useually has less IPs available in their pool
than they have users, so they have a box that assigns users
the external IP, and routes their requested data to their internal IP.

Yours,

Poul Wann
---------
IT-College Denmark