From: bugtraq at gs2.com.br (Fabio Gomes de Souza)
Subject: Strange behavior in Windows 98 and 2000

Not likely. This is happening with many boxes in different buildings.
Also, a friend of mine who has a WISP, called me today about the same
problem that is happening with his customers. He told that Windows 2000
and XP boxes lose TCP/IP communication and, after a reboot, they work again.

I am SOOO scared. :D

Fabio