From: itemir at cisco.com (Ilker Temir)
Subject: Potential denial of service bug in Cisco Pix
 Firewall IOS 6.2.2 a nd 6.3.(3.102)

This is in response to the e-mail posted by John Airey. The original
e-mail is available at

http://lists.netsys.com/pipermail/full-disclosure/2003-October/011356.html

Hi John,

Cisco's Product Security Incident Response Team (PSIRT) was not
previously aware of this issue. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Cisco bug ID CSCec47609 has been opened to investigate this issue. We
have updated the Security Notice about the "Nachi Worm Mitigation
Recommendations"
(http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/707/cisco-sn-20030820-nachi.shtml)
to reflect this information.

We are always open for vulnerability reports regarding any Cisco
products. Such reports can be directly sent to us at psirt@...co.com or
to security-alert@...co.com in case of an emergency.

Best regards,

Ilker