From: exibar at thelair.com (Exibar)
Subject: [spam] Re: MS03-040 October cumulative patch for IE

Hi Nick and all!
    I think that this patch fixes the QHOSTS1 hole and perhaps the hole that
caused the Half Life 2 source code to be compromised with.  Valve software
is no doubt a big hitter for Microsoft so I'm sure they complained and MS
listened by releasing this patch.  Which in my opinion is a fix for
MS03-032....

  Exibar