From: sgmasood at yahoo.com (S G Masood)
Subject: [PAPER] Juggling with packets: floating data storage

I can recall a talk at Defcon10 that discussed a
similar idea [1]. You can find it in the archives here
[2].
However, this "Juggling with packets: floating data
storage" paper is a lot more comprehensive.

[1]http://www.defcon.org/html/defcon-10/defcon-10-speakers.html#saqibkhan
[2]http://www.defcon.org/html/links/defcon-media-archives.html

--
S.G.Masood,