From: guille7 at montevideo.com.uy (El Guille)
Subject: Bush Bashing (use to be Has Verisign
  time arrived ?)

>Well just for the sake of being honest, the US gets 55% of its oil
>domesticaly.[1]
>Followed by 20% Saudi and the rest Venezuela, yadda, yadda.
>It's the EU that buys a huge chunk from Iraq. (just look how much they're
>owed now)
>We get about 3-5% from Iraq and have for 10 years. If thier oil is our
>lifeblood
>mind explaining to me why we had the best economy in the history of our
>country
>while not paying a dime to Iraq for one bucket of oil? BTW that 3-5% we
>got from
>Iraq was because of the oil for food program, we didn't 'buy' any. Cause
>there were
>sanctions only a few of us decided to follow.
>
>[1].. It's been a while since I researched this. I can't remember if
>'domestically'
>means Mexico and Canada included.(?)

Deceived by your ignorance I may say.
Price of oil before war was 15 bucks de barrel
With the gulf war the price raise up to 42 bucks x barrel, generating an
extra 60 thousand millon dollars.
In the arab countries the fifty-fifty law says 50% goes to the country and
50% goes to the company in control.

So you got 30.000.000 dollars for the oil companies.

And if your ignorance does not play against you again, you should know that
in middle east, the extraction and oil commerce ruled by the "7 sisters"
(shell,tamoil,ello.) all of those americans, 5 of each owned by the
american goverment.

So of those 30, 21 for the US gov. 9 for private american companies.

And guess what, they wanted to liberate kuwait!?!?! and the war in
afganistan was anti-terrorism, not to instaurate a mockery goverment that
allows the construction of 2500km oleoduct(instead of building a 5500km one
taxed to death by the crossed countries)

And you also didn't know bush administration was before war at the edge of
breaking with it's biggest oil provider, that is saudi arabia? And they
weren't of course looking for an alternative, they were instaurating
democracy in Irak??
Now of course with the new regime, instaurated by the US and under it's
control, the iraki people economical desires will prevail? sure...

Why Irak?
- The poberty caused by the block causes 300.000 childs to starve to death
every year.(how many died in 11/9?)
- Easy justification, look at you believing in a destroyed country having WMD
- No protection for Irak from any of the powerfull countries.

Regards,
and you should be reading a little more before opening your mouth.

PS and after answering with "we are protecting the world" please read
something about the dictarorial regimes imposed by the US in Latin America
in the last 30 years, just to name a few, El Salvador, Chile, Nicaragua,
Republica Dominicana, Paraguay, and the list goes on. Those regimes
instaurated by YOUR country ended with thousands dead and tortured, the
same thing you fight against now? that is hypocrite.
PS2 ask yourself again why US gets attacked, I don't see planes crashing on
switzerland buildings, I don't see mexico embassy beign bombed in Africa, I
don't see portuguese citizens being killed. What if, only if , by any
chance, those "crazy muslims terrorists" are just paying back?. Just say
thanks george.

AND FOR THE SAKE OF BEIGN HONEST:

- Dwight Eisenhower said in 1953 that "preventive war" was and Adolf Hitler
invention, stated: I wouldn't take seriously anyone proposing something
like that.
- USA is the country that builds and sells more weapons in the world. Is
also, the only nation that has thrown atomic bombs against civil
population. And it's always, by tradition, in war with someone.
- Irak does not obey UN regulations, does USA obeys? Was the war in Irak a
dream?
- Irak broke 17 UN regulations, Israel 64, will US bomb it's more faithfull
country?
- Who sell Sadam Hussein the cepas to build it's gas to kill the kurdos?
Why Bush is not showing the bills?
- In name of God I've seen many post here, why did God give different
orders to Bush and to the Pope on Rome?
- There were no iraki people on the planes on 9/11, almost all of them were
from saudi arabia, also from saudi arabia is Osama Bin Laden. Ahhh of
course, saudi arabia the best US client, we better get our hands on Irak.