From: manipeto at yahoo.co.uk (Syed Imran Ali)
Subject: Internet Explorer (BAN IT !!!)

Yup that's true the exploit actually didn?t worked even if I was logged
in as Administrator or a normal user in Windows XPSp1 with all patches
installed except 811394.

Regards,
Syed Imran Ali
?
Senior Network Engineer

(T) +92-300-9256202
?
privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. If you have received
this e-mail in error please notify us immediately, then delete this
e-mail. You should not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents
to any other person. We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so
please scan all attachments. The statements and opinions expressed in
this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect
those of the company. The company does not take any responsibility for
the views of the author