From: se_cur_ity at hotmail.com (morning_wood)
Subject: Student faces suit over key to CD locks

> > In his paper, published on the Princeton Web site on Monday, the student
> > explained that the SunnComm technique relies on installing antipiracy
> > software directly from the protected CD itself. However, this can be
> > prevented by stopping Microsoft Windows' "auto-run" feature. That can be
> > done simply by pushing the Shift key as the CD loads.
>
> Do not news.com.com, theregister.co.uk, full-disclosure,  Richard M.
> Smith, me and everyone simply by citing these articles violate the DMCA?
> Actually, I don't have to read the student's paper anymore to learn how
> to "circumvent" SunnComm's audio CD protection - reading some news
> report about the issue suffices.

lmfao, perfectly stated, and neither do a another billion people who will
read, or heaven forbid hear it on the radio or see it on tv..
the information is now in the "public domain"... being exactly told the
method
of circumvention in the media / news description and subsequent "article"..

http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/ptech/10/08/bmg.protection.reut/
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=suncomm+shift+key&btnG=Google+Search

LOOOOOL rofl HAAHHAHAHa

Donnie Werner