From: pdt at jackhammer.org (Paul Tinsley)
Subject: Hacker suspect says his PC was hijacked

Do you often buy cars directly from the manufacturer?  I pretty much
assumed you didn't have a car drop shipped to your house and would have
a dealership in the loop...  And I mean it's not like Microsoft doesn't
send out critical patching information, hell I get about 20 notices a
day, just click on that executable they conveniently send in the email
and your set ;)