From: booger at unixclan.net (security snot)
Subject: openssh exploit code?

You seriously don't have any idea how, with proper heap manipulation, a
nul overflow can be exploited?  You should stick to writing exploitable
code and leave vuln analysis to the real hackers.

Also your arrogance shows in the same flaming fashion as Theo's homosexual
nature throughout your post.  Again the question of, why is asking for
proof that it is not exploitable any different than demanding proof that
it is exploitable?  I've got nothing to prove to you, and nowhere did I
even claim that I exploited this bug (although, I would be willing to sell
an exploit for the right price).

What're your comments about "with a reasonable malloc" suggesting?  That
under different malloc implementations than the phkmalloc (not written by
your team, hide behind what you cannot do on your own) the bug becomes
exploitable?

Even if that were true (that it's only exploitable under dlmalloc and not
phkmalloc), it's still your bug, and your bug that's being exploitable.
The use of someone elses code as your security buffer hardly seems like
a respectable defense to me.  Not sure about how anyone else on this list
would look at your argument, but then again a lot of subscribers are
idiots who'll be sure to jump to protect your honor.

Under reasonable memcpy implementations, negative length memcpy's aren't
exploitable, but that didn't save you winners did it?

Please, go back to "coding" and let security be in the hands of those who
know what they're doing.  Not you.  Definately not Theo.

I look forward to pissing on the OpenBSD tent at the next security
conference I'm forced to attend (need to get laid once in a while, you
know).  Great tradition more people need to participate in.

You unskilled, clueless little punkass bitch.

"Whitehat by day, booger at night - I'm the security snot."
- CISSP / CCNA / A+ Certified - www.unixclan.net/~booger/ -