From: carl at learningshophull.co.uk (Carl Livitt)
Subject: re: Working proftpd remote root exploit

This is not a universal exploit...  for example, it won't work on redhat
7.3 installations (and slack 9 by the looks of it). These are issues
relating to variables on the heap getting munged by the payload.

Exceptions need to be added to the source for some targets... at present,
rh7.2 has been added and this suffices for now.

If you/anyone else needs to add more targets, use the '-s' mode (sleep for
10 seconds) and attach gdb to the proftpd process and debug from there.

Cheers,
Carl.