From: capegeo at opengroup.org (George Capehart)
Subject: Any news on www.kievonline.org site?

Nick FitzGerald wrote:
> Alexandre Dulaunoy <alexandre.dulaunoy@....be> wrote:
>

>>It seems to be another spammer who wants to verify the email...
>>
>>I got also the same mail (posted from a GTE network).
>

> Not from 67.161.85.41 as mine was then??

I got one of these this morning on another address and this one
originated from some IP address in Korea.  After Googling around and
seeing the same message show up in some newsgroups, I decided that this
was a troll of some sort.  I debated sending an email to abuse@, but
given the general level of response from Korean ISPs, I dropped the idea
and sent the message to the bit bucket.

Cheers,

George Capehart
--
George W. Capehart

"We did a risk management review.  We concluded that there was no risk
  of any management."  -- Dilbert